Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Music

My iTouch died 2 months ago.

I don't have many songs on it, but they were important to me. I have a VERY eclectic taste for music - I like everything from Lady Gaga to Lady Antebellum and throw a little Beethoven's 9th in on the side.While I can indeed dance  - my singing is akin to a bull frog on helium but I try it anyway. Funny story there... let me digress...

My friend and new dockmate (it's his Coronado 25 I talk about) - Marc was singing along to his newly installed radio a week or so ago while I was on my boat abusing my windex (calibrating it). Across the 30 - 40 feet separating us I asked him loudly:
"what did you do with the money?"
His instant response?
"drugs"

How many of you would have inferred the rest of the question with no reference - "that your mother gave you for singing lessons"...?

Music is important to some folks.
Some folks just get it.

Marc installed his stereo after ensuring his deck was not  leaking anymore. I installed my  speakers in the cockpit as the first hole I cut in the boat.

My wife fixed my iTouch tonight, she went to the Apple store and braved the lines, the arrogant customer service and  rest. I have a new iTouch at 1/4 the price of the old one. ALL of my songs are back on it.

I have music again.

Enrique Iglesias "Hero".

enough said.

No comments:

Post a Comment